Jim and Christy Santo of Santo Family Insurance, LLC are here to help you during the Annual Enrollment from October 15 to December 7th for any of the following reasons.
- You need help comparing drug plans.
- The premium on your Medicare Supplement is too high.
- Your doctor is not in network.
- You cannot afford the co-pays at the pharmacy.
- You are splitting pills to save money.
- You want to know more about Medicare Medical Savings Accounts.
- You need new hearing aids.
- You need new glasses.
- Your YMCA or gym membership is not free.
- Your do not have a dental plan.
- You only have Parts A and B of Medicare.
- You have VA coverage and would like more options.
If you miss your Initial Enrollment Period, you maybe eligible to sign up during the Medicare General Enrollment Period from January 1st through March 31st for a coverage start date of July 1st. For more information on this and other enrollment periods click the following link: Medicare.gov